Beth Kanter - Emerging Digital Trends For NonProfits: Future Proof Your Fundraising Strategy
What You Get
- A 40 minute video session with expert Beth Kanter
- Bonus! A 15 minutes session with Lesley Pinder on improving your Supporter Experience
- Discount coupon for the Fundraising Everywhere Festival
Why Buy This Package?
- Get expert training from one of the world's leading experts in digital trends
- Lifetime access to all these resources
- Use the resources to train your team, new starters, your board
- Avail of the special time limited discount - get all this for only €10
About This Session
- The future is unfolding in digital now. Artificial intelligence and other new technologies will allow your organization to have greater empathy for your donors – understand their needs, see their world, and appreciate them as humans.
- During this session you will gain an overview of how early adopter nonprofits are using artificial intelligence for programs, marketing, and fundraising.
- You will leave knowing how to apply human-centered methods and innovation techniques to develop a robust digital strategy for you nonprofit.
About Beth Kanter
- Beth is internationally recognized thought leader in networks, digital transformation, philanthropy, wellbeing in the workplace and training.
- Beth has over 35 years working in the nonprofit sector in capacity building and has facilitated trainings for thousands of social change activists and nonprofits on every continent in the world.
- She is an in- demand keynote speaker and workshop leader. Named one of the most influential women in technology by Fast Company and one of the BusinessWeek’s “Voices of Innovation for Social Media,” Beth was Visiting Scholar at the David and Lucile Packard Foundation 2009-2013.
- She is author of the award winning Networked Nonprofit Books and The Happy Healthy Nonprofit: Strategies for Impact without Burnout (http://bit.ly/happyhealthynpbook) published by J.Wiley.
- Her clients include foundations, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations.