SHOP FOR TICKETS
Fundraising Strategy Virtual Summit
March 18th, 2021 I 12pm – 4pm GMT or on-demand
Join us for the first global virtual conference dedicated to fundraising strategy.
If you’re a sole fundraiser, a fundraiser working in a team, a fundraising leader, or a non-fundraiser looking to understand the role you can play to support it within your organisation, this summit is for you.
You will learn how to build a successful fundraising strategy and how to implement it effectively.
During the day you will learn
- What ‘strategy’ means
- How to decide on the right things to do, and in the right order
- How to bring people with you, particularly trustees and non-fundraising team members
- How to strike the balance between right now and the future
- How to keep it “live”, to manage risks and red flags, and how to decide whether to “pivot” or plot the same course
- How to define fundraising strategy, and understand the difference between your strategy, your action plan, and your tactics
- How to develop and implement a fundraising strategy for a wide range of income streams
- How you can still be strategic with your fundraising in a fast-changing world
13 sessions, 20 speakers, 8+ hours of epic content and extra resources to help you become a fundraising strategy star.
Book early to reserve your place at the discounted early-bird price of €55.
Get in touch for the full programme.
The event is subtitled and recorded so you can watch it at any time before April 18th.
Please email [email protected] with other accessibility requests before March 16th.
Fundraising Everywhere is the virtual event community for fundraisers everywhere.
We create inclusive, engaging, and affordable learning to help you get what you need, when you need it.